TAKE CHARGE OF YOUR AUTHOR CAREER!
Are you a writer hoping to become a published author, but unsure how to take your writing to the next level?
Amazon bestselling authors, Greta Boris and Megan Haskell, will help you overcome the overwhelm and guide you through the journey from hobbyist to professional. They will share practical, action steps to help you find focus for your writing life. Whether your struggle is time management, structuring and outlining your novel, deciding which path to publication to tackle, or how to brand yourself, they have solutions.
All workshops to be held at Patch Coffee, 29100 Portola Pkwy, Lake Forest, CA 92630
$30 per class or $100 for the series when paid in advance.
Session 1: Improve your Writing Productivity
Tues. October 2, 6:30 pm
- Finding the time to write
- Building solid habits and goals
- Productivity hacks
Session 2: Finesse Your Plot
Tues. October 9, 6:30 pm
- Craft your story using 9 personality types
- Learn the basics of the 3 Act Structure
- Create and use the Plot Menu
Session 3: The Road to Publication
Tues. October 16, 6:30 pm
- Take the Publishing Personality Quiz
- Learn the Pros and Cons of Traditional and Independent Publishing
- Best practices for working with Industry Professionals
Session 4: Build Your Author Platform
Tues. October 23, 6:30 pm
- Design your website
- Build your email list
- Social media tips