by Megan Haskell
As most of you know, one of my favorite sites for authors is the Author Marketing Club (AMC). With tools and training programs for both new and experienced authors, the club has a ton of information that is more than worth the price of membership. To prove it, Greta and I spent 30 minutes online with AMC founder Jim Kukral, to give O.C. Writers a private tour behind the velvet rope. Watch the video here.
But today, I have even better news. For 24 hours, AMC is giving away free, all-access passes to their membership program!
I couldn’t believe it when Jim first proposed the idea, but it’s true. On August 30, AMC will be giving away a free 24-hour all access pass inside the membership. All you have to do to get on the list, is click this link, then sign up at the bottom of the page. You don’t even have to watch the video if you don’t want to!
As an all-access member during this promotion you will be able to:
- Use the Reviewer Grabber Tool to find hundreds of book reviewers you can contact to review your book
- Format your Amazon book description to grab reader attention
- Watch expert training on how to sell more books, including full-length courses on everything from using Dragon Dictation, to writing a better book description, to selling books in India
- Create a beautiful book widget to add to your website or blog
- And much, much more (Even I was surprised at some of the content I hadn’t noticed before!)
Once you sign up, you’ll get an email from them on the day of the promotion with instructions on how to register and access the site.
August 30th is just a week away…sign up now!